Palm Beach Par 3 Tee Times
New Seasonal Hours Effective June 1st – 7:00am – 7:00pm Tuesday's: 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Masks are mandatory until further notice in all Town of Palm Beach owned buildings, this includes the Par 3 Golf Course Clubhouse
- All golf carts and equipment are sanitized after use
- Please keep the flagsticks in when putting
- Driving Range, Putting Green and Chipping Area Open
- Be sure to ask about our 13 round play pass – buy 13 rounds for the price of 10, $312.30
Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course
With your tee time secured, the next step is to prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and Florida’s beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, lies the world renowned Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course.
Originally designed by legendary golf course architect Dick Wilson and his apprentice Joe Lee in 1961, the golf course was redesigned and completely renovated in 2009 by World Hall of Fame champion Raymond Floyd.
Beautiful landscaping, along with two lakes and lush paspalum turf, creates a stunning tropical setting where there’s always an ocean breeze.
With 18 beautiful holes, from 81 to 211 yards and 3 sets of tees on each hole, this par 3 golf course is unlike any other. Our new 2-story Key West style clubhouse features a fully stocked Pro-shop on the first floor and al Fresco Restaurant and Bar on the second level. A full length driving range, putting green and practice bunker are available.
Our commitment to you is a quality experience that includes exceptional customer service!